[Watchface Interactive] - Triple Fruity!

Here is my first interactive watchface! It’s 3 watches of awesome fruitiness in 1! Tap the lower dial to switch between Watermelon, Kiwi, and Lemon. Tap the top dial to launch your local weather app!

Hope you like it! :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Very nice. I can´t await to use this new features in near future…

Greetings,

Phantasico

1 Like

Yeah me too :wink: lol

1 Like

Heya!

This watchface is truly awesome! It’s definitely my favourite one from the promotional mail I’ve received!

I’m very new to designing watchfaces (still baby steps: literally sketching in a notebook+ adobe CC programs and trying to educate myself), but I’m starting to get hooked :grinning:.

This interactivity feature seems like the only thing that was missing, so far. Accessing apps like weather in your - dare I say adorable - watchface is such an unmissable feature that’s available in almost any serious non-facer one.

I have some questions, though:

• Do you know when or how it will be possible to implement these interactive functions myself?

• Will it maybe be possible to select Wear complications on the smartwatch itself (for instance changing when you tap on your stepcount to a different health app or even an other app entirely?

• Do you have any tips for someone who just started with Facer?

Thanks a bunch for your attention and keep up the good work!

-Robbe