Watchface likes

hi, quite new to this and i have made an attempt at my first publishes, i have 3 faces live, but is there a way to see if anyone has downloaded them to their watch? or if anyone has liked them?

also, how to i ‘like’ a watchface? as i have got a few notifications saying someone has liked my watchface but i cannot find where it is?

thanks…

Hello and welcome,
To answer your first question. When you open Creator you will see your published faces. Each face will show the number of synchs on the right at the small watch icon. (If you cannot find that, let me know. I’ll post a screenshot for you.)

As to the Likes, they show up on the screen of my phone via the phone app. Make sure Push Notifications is checked in the Settings of the Facer phone app.You can add your like to a face using the phone as well. Find a face and click the heart icon. That will add the Like.

hi, thanks for the reply, yes i see now in creator where people have downloaded my faces…and in the phone app how to like a face…

one last question, can i check how many ‘likes’ my faces have? same as i can check how many times they have been downloaded? thanks…

1 Like

Hello @ian_clyde, unfortunately there is no way to see the total number of likes a face has. The good news is, Facer has said they will release that feature in the future. So far i believe there is no word on when yet though.

1 Like

I too cant wait till we can see the likes. On a side note, I love your Simply Dos face…brings back many memories of dos…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I wasn’t sure if I had put too much on that face or not…was not that hard to make either…

1 Like