[Watchface] NEW: Envy 2i Interactive!

Hey everyone,

This project was a complete ground-up rebuild for me that took a crazy long long time. There has to be a few hundred tick marks on this face for which I drew each tick manually by hand. Seconds and other evenly spaced ticks I was able to copy groups and rotate but the non-linear spacing I did each one individually. Yikes! This is a combination of style components from the Breitling Navitimer 1 B01 Chronograph 46 (US $8950) and the outrageous Rolex Special Edition Leopard Daytona (US $55,653). Eight interactive tap zones provide 10 different watch faces plus app launchers for local weather forecasts, health measurements, phone app, contacts, reminders, alarms, and calendars. The main face displays 3 complications and the date. Left comp is watch battery level. Right comp is current temperature. Bottom comp is daily steps (x00).

Hope you like it! :+1:
-john

4 Likes

Impressive

Great work @jmorga106.

I was working with changing elements, you do variations of the whole watch faces.

LOL thanks! @eradicator09

1 Like

WOW!! How do you guys not already work for Rolex or Breitling. Your designs are so much better then theirs.

1 Like

They simply don‘t asked us yet, lol.

hahaha :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @GAUSS! I’m doing both ways. I suppose it depends on what I’m trying to build. But I understand independently changing the back, the dials, the ticks, the hands and have thought about that too.

-john

1 Like

Artist of the time

1 Like

Wow, great work! Very nice. Very Breitling!

thanks!

1 Like

This is seriously amazing work. It’s work like this that inspires me to work harder at making even better faces. Thank you.

1 Like