[Watchface] NEW: USA 1776

Well… Independence Day in the U.S. is about a month away. So here we are:

Hope you like it. Our Stars & Stripes and the Great Seal in dim mode.

-john

5 Likes

Very well made flag animation.

thanks @GAUSS. Actually the flag gif is openly available on the 'net. It’s 9 frames (0.1111 timing). Nice -n- short.

-john

1 Like

Congratulations for the ingenuity, the flag looks like a real one

great design, simple and patriotic! :thumbsup:

Very well designed. Excellent work.

Thanks all

I love it. :heart_eyes:
Considering that the 1776 Betsy Ross Flag had 13 stars in a circle, that would be a more authentic touch if you keep 1776 in the name. I’d do a 1776 flag, but it would look as if I were copying yours, so I won’t.

2 Likes

lol @Linlay. Feel free to make whatever you like even if it looks like mine. We can prolly drive towards an Independence collection before the 4th comes. For mine, the flag isn’t even correct - the star field is missing the stars on the diagonal. I think it’s more the idea of stars & stripes.

-john

[quote=“jmorga106, post:10, topic:24384”]
@Linlay. Feel free to make whatever you like even if it looks like mine. We can prolly drive towards an Independence collection before the 4th comes. For mine, the flag isn’t even correct - the star field is missing the stars on the diagonal. I think it’s more the idea of stars & stripes.
[/quote] Ok, I’ll see if I become motivated to do one.

lol “if I become motivated…:laughing: :laughing:

I finally decided to dust off my July 4th PSP tubes and create a couple of faces. I am unable to edit>SAVE them because of Creator’s hang. They may have to live in Drafts forever. :grin:

@John which category did you use for that? Creator is having issues and wouldn’t make it through publishing mine today, but it’s not exactly Lifestyle and may not be Illustrated. Where do we put these?

@Linlay mine is only the time - very simple so I used minimal, then added a bunch of other stuff

-john

We should organize and get a bunch of watchfaces together for the date.

I’ve got two plans at least, possibly more if the editor ever gets straightened out.

If you guys curate a collection, we’ll be more than happy to feature it around 4th of July. Just make sure it has a clean, well designed banner image and we’ll take care of the rest!

I can’t! :fearful: Creator won’t Publish today. This is frustrating!

Flag Day is next week. I hope this gets fixed soon. We could address both US holidays with patriotic faces.

I managed to create a cover for a few USA related designs in order to accommodate Flag Day. Others are trapped in Drafts, so they’ll be added at a later date.

I am no american citizen but i think this is an important date for you and so i created an Independence Day related watch face as well. I hope you gonna like it.

Greetings,

Phantasico

3 Likes