[WatchFace] OX | Revolution Chrono Hv100

Anyone that follows my Instagram has probably already seen me hyping this face but I really fell in love with this one. It takes the Revolution series to a whole new level.

Revolution Chrono, an analog digital hybrid with a working chronograph. Equiped with 3 working touch screens, just tap the menu button to open 3 different menus. An app launcher as well as to customize bezel color and indices style. Also tap the light button for 4 different light mode options that reveal useful information on the dim screen. With the indices and lights having theme-able colors there’s a combination for everyone! If you like this face, Follow me to never miss another free or paid Orakix face again!

11 Likes

Yup, I had a sneak peek over on Twitter. It’s a beauty! Nice job! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice job!!!

1 Like

Thank you @GAUSS & @Linlay. I’m glad you like it. Do you guys think there’s to much saturation in the bezel colors? I’m worried they are to vibrant.

WOW love love love the pink / blue option…very nice congratz

1 Like

I don‘t think the colours are to vibrant.

2 Likes

I think the saturation is fine. It was the great color that caught my eye on your Twitter post.

1 Like

Looks awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you all for your feedback. It’s greatly appreciated. @GAUSS @Linlay @jmorga106

1 Like

Very nice @Orakix

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Got a like from me… great job dude!

1 Like

Thank you. If I were to release this face as a free face, what color would you guys prefer?