[WatchFace] TS200

Ok I can see whats going wrong.

First off you need to make sure all your weather symbol tags end in 100:0$ - some of yours (mainly the duplicates I think) use 100:50$. Change that first.

Secondly on your duplicates you need to change the number at the start of the tag $#WCCI#==01?

For the whole weather to work properly you need to cover the numbers 01, 02, 03, 04, 09, 10, 11, 13 & 50

An example here: Your ‘Snow.png’ layer has this tag: $#WCCI#==13?100:0$ - this is correct
however your ‘Snow 2.png’ layer has this tag: $#WCCI#==13?100:50$ - which is where it’s not working - you need to change the 50 back to 0 and change 13 to one of the other numbers listed above.

As a reminder these are:

50 - Mist: $#WCCI#==50?100:0$
13 - Snow: $#WCCI#==13?100:0$
11 - Thunder: $#WCCI#==11?100:0$
10 - Rain: $#WCCI#==10?100:0$
09 - Shower: $#WCCI#==09?100:0$
04 - Broken cloud: $#WCCI#==04?100:0$
03 - Scattered cloud: $#WCCI#==03?100:0$
02 - Cloud: $#WCCI#==02?100:0$
01 - Fair: $#WCCI#==01?100:0$

You need to make this change to all your copied layers changing the weather number each time to the suitable one.

If you’d rather not have your watch face published you can now duplicate it in the creator which will create a copied draft version and delete the live one.

Hope that all makes sense. If you follow the above you should be able to nail it.

Hi Tim, I guess I didn’t follow your directions. They still don’t show up. My next guess is, Do start with #01 and stack UP to #50? like idid or the other way 50 down to 01. Orrrr do the originals from 01 to 50, and then the dups 50 to 01. I re-posted the face if you want. I know you have spent a lot of time with me. Thank YOU .

Ok, your duplicates are unnecessary now as you’ve added in additional icons so you can delete one of each. The new icons you’ve added are black (the original ones are white) so they’re not showing up against the black background.

SO…

Delete these layers:
mist 2
snow 2
Cloud & Lightning (you’ve got two of these named the same, just delete one)
sunbehindtheclouds2
Rain with Cloud 2
Sun with clouds 2
Cloud 2
Lighter heat 2 (you’ve got two of these named the same, just delete one)

Sort out these images so they’re white icons instead of black:
mist
Cloud & Lightning
Sun Behind Clouds

You don’t need to change any of the code tags

I think I got it Tim. Thanks. I am going to monitor it a couple days because it’s just down right cloudy here and won’t move. if all goes well I will publish and let you see and critique. I am finding some colorful .png’s to use in future designs. Thanks again. M.

1 Like

Very nice, clear presentation of time and stats, well done.
Do the animated bars at the bottom represent anything or are they decorative only?

Very good work!

1 Like

Unfortunately they’re decorative only. Initially I thought it would be cool to sync it with steps so it would move as you walked or move faster when running but my coding skills aren’t amazing so wasn’t able to achieve that. Would be even cooler to sync with music or something like that but don’t think that’s currently possible

Thank you! Big fan of your work here

1 Like

OK cool, thanks for clarifying.

I particularly like your gradients, they’re super smooth! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Tim,going good here with all your help. I was wondering how to make a Tap Button on the weather Icon to bring up a weather app. I havn’t seemed to find one. Thanks. .M.

1 Like

Just replied to your PM