What are #BS# variants for Galaxy Watch

I am trying to make a charge indicator and #BS# does not seem to return any results that I can control. can someone please help me.

I have tried using different variants of:
$#BS#==0?90:20$
$#BS#!=0?90:20$
$#BS#=0?90:20$
$#BS#!=1?100:20$
$#BS#=1?100:20$
$#BS#!=charging?70:20$
$#BS#=null?70:20$
$#BS#=Not Charging?70:20$
$#BS#!=NotCharging?70:20$
None of these seem to change when I place the watch on the charger.
Can someone please help me get an image to display when the watch is charging… (For Samsung Galaxy Watch)

I used this tag on one of my watch faces and it works fine, just use the tag by itself in transparency on the picture you are using, I.e. #BS# that’s it

Here a few pics

I hope this helps

1 Like

I tried using just #BS# in the transparency and the image still does not show when watch is on charger. the default notification symbol shows on the top of the screen, but my image remains to be seen.

In Facer Creator #BS# seems to return either 0 or 1. If this is the case on the watch then you could try setting transparency to #BS#*100 or 100-#BS#*100 depending on what you are after.

Also, you have probably this but just in case; you could confirm what #BS# returns on your watch by placing a text element on a test watch with #BS# in the text field, upload it to your watch and see what is displayed when the watch is placed on charge.

A String or text value shows “undefined” when not plugged in, and “undefined” when plugged in… either way the #BS# value on a galaxy watch comes back undefined. When viewing it in creator the value randomly changes from 0 to 1 but that could be just the time machine demo function.

Sounds like the #BS# tag is “not working” (?)

It sure is not for me on the Galaxy Watch w/ latest FW and latest versions of Facer being used.

2 Likes

Same problem here. “Undefined” in Galaxy Watch.

This is a “design bug”. In different watches #BS# contains different values. In TicWatch Pro #BS# contains Charging/Not Charging. In web-creator I see true/false. In docs it is promissed as 0. :hot_face: This all makes this tag useless and proper charging indication impossible.

H @smythius
To have a flashing icon when watch needs to be charged i use this formula

$#BLN#<=30?((floor(#DNOW#/1500)%2)*100):0$

The formula is inserted in the opacity field of an image i have choosen as battery warning.
I have set the image/icon start flashing at 30% of charge. If you raise or lower the ==30? value you raise/lower the battery% at which the icon start flashing
Cheers

Hi @smythius

My formula works correctly as in Galaxy watch 46mm as in TicWatch Pro
Cheers