Another of my latest designs

yes good suggestion. thanks for the suggestion. At first I have tried it and finally decided to remove the light on the main ticks, because currently I want to focus more on the bright colors only on a few main parts. Maybe I will update it by giving light to the main ticks precisely when in Dim mode.

1 Like

This is my latest design, with full display in dim mode. Hope you will give it a try.

4 Likes

A different way to view a battery level is with a bar graph. And enjoy full display in AOD mode.

2 Likes

Please try another series for Bwatch-F-AD-03.

3 Likes

A great watch!

Nice hands!
That is one of the things I find most difficult to create. Unique cool looking hands. I struggle with 3D effects, shadows, and making them shiny…

1 Like

Self created hands make the difference!

Thank you all for your appreciation. I created the clock hands and frame image currently using Affinity Designer 2. This application makes this process very easy and helpful.

1 Like

dials

For an amateur like me, it took me days to develop the idea of ​​making the clock hands. I agree that making this hands is one of the difficult things, especially because we have to think about how to make a hands that does not block the information that may be underneath such as digital heart rate information, number of steps, and others. For the above conditions, sometimes the solution I use is when waking up, all the clock hands are moved (animated movement) to 12 o’clock so that all the latest digital information can be seen for at least 1-2 seconds and after that all the hands will be moved to the current time position. this process must be completed in less than 5 seconds until all the clock hands return to the current position.

3 Likes

Indeed hands are one of the difficult things.
Would you mind to tell us witch program you used to make them?

1 Like

Shoud be this one: Creative Software For Professionals | We Are Affinity

1 Like

thanks mate.

Affinity Designer 2.

This is my latest design.

4 Likes

i like those little details

Thank you. I’m just trying.

1 Like

Bwatch-F-AD-03-YL-SE (revision)

3 Likes