[BUG] Brackets not rendering correctly

Hi all,

So I originally reported in the Windows Beta thread that the left & right square brackets weren’t rendering correctly in the creator or on the watch page (jazzbassNick - Watchtop - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer)

In my android app and on my Huawei 2, it does render correctly, so I had chalked it up to an issue within creator, but Jeff T. (Jeff T. - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer) posted a wrist selfie and his Gear S2 isn’t rendering the brackets correctly.

I’m not sure how to get to the bottom of the issue, but I thought I’d post it here.

Thanks!

I’m pretty sure brackets are always interpreted as part of an expression. Maybe one of the other regulars or @Facer_Official can confirm.

Thanks @eradicator09 for chiming in. That was my initial thought, that it was some sort of reserved character, but when it rendered correctly on my watch I dismissed that idea.

I’m thinking it might be related to the font. I think it’s an added font, but since inspection of the element doesn’t show the current font (note to self to add that to the wishlist…), I can’t confirm.
EDIT: @pacingpoet has the “show selected font” idea up for vote here: [Idea] Font Selections and Uploaded Fonts Don't Persist, so I added a vote :thumbsup: