Can someone help me with formulas for progress bars?

Cool @masterboyhr. Some times you need a Team behind you.

2 Likes

Well, I guarantee there will be more people who will find this helpful.

3 Likes

I would love to get People into the Symetric ones and the Sunrise Sunset one. I mostly use Sahpe Arcs but the Fill and Rotation are the same. A bit beyond the scope of this Topic I think.

Thank you all so much for your help guys! :slight_smile: Honestly, it’s super appreciated!

I have copied the code from inspector mode of your example @russellcresser - hope that’s okay!

Is this all working correctly now do you think?

(Excuse the slightly moved items, just to my own taste after seeing it on my watch) :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome . Inspectable drafts are posted here for two reasons . One to Show off , the other to help people learn . Sorry I was showing of a bit . If you care to Inspect any of my work you will see it is all open .

1 Like

hello-kurious-katie it works! Kudos!

1 Like

Worked out pretty good @hello-kurious-katie & @russellcresser! Looks quite nice! My only constructive point would be to perhapse not set the upper limit of the heart rate to 200. Yes, it’s set that way in Creator, but in reality, you might be dead pretty soon if it goes that high. At least I would be!

1 Like

Bit like the speedo on the car . Wont last long at Max but they scale it to there so the good driving speed is in the middle . I put some Steps Gauges up to 100k I bet most don’t get that far in a day :::)))

Hi, can anyone help with this circle bar for temerature? From -30°C to +50°C. -30°C is 0% and +50°C is 100% of area. My area is only 25% of circle. Thanx so much everyone.

1 Like

Welcome @martinix06 . Have a look at this inspectable draft . Get back if you are still not sure what to do .