Changing images depending on time

Hello! Iā€™m a newbie in the Facer Creator so this might sound like a stupid question.
I have an image in the middle my watchface and I want it to change at sunset/sunrise, or if not possible, a set time of the day.

Is this possible? And if yes, how?
Thanks in advance!

Hello @Raffy9802,

I thing you could find all you need in this tutorial Sunset & Sunrise | How to Manage Night and Day

Have a great time creating own watch faces :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a look. Thanks a ton. :slight_smile:

@Tomas Sorry to bother you again, Iā€™ve been able to do what I intended to thanks to your guide and to the documentation. I can successfully sync my watchface with my watch, but it makes the Android Wear UI lag when the watchface is on the backgroundā€¦ maybe you know what causes this issue? Thereā€™s only some text and an image, nothing fancy

The images have 0% or 100% depending on sunrise and sunset and I even compressed them in an attempt to fix this, without success though. :frowning:

Hi @Raffy9802 ! Great that you are on progress :wink: I am not sure what you mean with the ā€œbackgroundā€, but if itā€™s the so called DIM Mode (Battery saver mode) - there are separated settings in Facer Creator for if:

Hello! @Tomas yep saw that, thanks for the heads up! For background I mean when the watchface is active, the watch itself lags a lot and the UI feels choppy. For example, scrolling through notifications becomes a pain because the Android Wear UI becomes pretty laggy.

Could it be that my watchā€™s hardware is a bit weak? Iā€™m using a 1st gen Motorola Moto 360 for reference.

Hello @Raffy9802, so if you do mean thisā€¦ I even did not know that there could be something more :slight_smile: Actually I do not use if a lotā€¦

However, if this is the case, if could be maybe interesting for developers from @Facer_Official

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m referring to! I will contact the developers maybe in a separated thread if I encounter this issue again.
Thank you for your time! @Tomas

1 Like