Displaying Time in Roman Numeral Format

Thanks for sharing the Spreadsheet . Essential for doing the Battery Percent . :rofl:
Love the YT Video.

Learnt a new word today concatenate .

1 Like

You mean you’ve concatenated a new word onto your vocabulary!

And speaking of battery…

1 Like

I hastily added the battery, but because of space constraints it ended up being an odd sized bar graph of 6 segments.

1 Like

Respect:::)))

Wonderful. Looks really cool, Fantastic job!

If the Romans at the time could have seen this, they would have concluded to rethink their numbering … :slight_smile:
What did they have to tell time? Sundials, right?

sundial2

maybe, I’ll give that a go on a smartwatch… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah! @dario.marnoni done it already …

1 Like

Yeah . There are a few . If you had the compass involved and the seasons that could be great fun .
abs(#DWFHS#/#SEASONOF THE YEAR#)
You actually might be able to use the Moon Distance for Seasons . You have got me thinking now . I am thinking I have actually don a bit of a sundial thing .

Is that and Etsy Product BTW.

Yes. Google found it, directed me here.

1 Like

Hey Brilliant . I did not see a compass on there . I can imagine the Gnomon getting caught up in your jumper even if it is retractable . That is why the Romans always had Bare Arms I guess. I loved that someone reckoned the Vikings Navigated to Newfoundland and reckoned the time of day with a nice Felspar Crystal .

Below is my attempt at a Roman ‘digital watch’ I treat this watchface as a learning face - thanks to @russellcresser @kourosh and @tom.vannes for help with conditionals and to the community for making things interesting enough to learn!

2 Likes

Ha Ha Times Roman. Very Good. I made one for Fun of the back of what @kourosh had done. Made a Battery Read out. That’s me done with Romans .

1 Like

Reminds me of a song by The Call: Modern Romans.

1 Like

Guys can anyone help me how to show an element at a particular time duration and mask it otherwise

1 Like

Inspect the faces it is all in there.