Facer.io 4.3.9 is now live (GIFs & more!)

agrees totally :slight_smile:

Are there any limitations to this? GIF size?

Please, everybody, if you use copyrighted .gif files donā€™t forget to credit, just as Facer_Official did, and get permission from the artist if possible.

1 Like

Any chance to bump things to 50 frames? Or would that break the editor? 50 frames would work out for a 5 second clip at 10 fps. The duration slider would also need to be increased to 5s.

1 Like

Agreesā€¦I have several gifā€™s that has more than 25ā€¦

Just tried stacking these to create a long animation of 6 seconds. Problem I am havin is when trying to change the transparency of the sequence. Seems like a bug since it is not retaining my condition here.

For example, I have 3 image sequences. First run is transparency 100, Second set is $#DWE#>2?100:0$, third is $#DWE#>4?100:0$. It should run for 6 seconds and continue to loop the final 2 seconds. After inputting my conditional statement, it changes it back to ā€˜0ā€™.

@Facer_Official any ideas?

One other question/comment about the playback. I kind of wish the ā€œreverseā€ option was a looping reverse. For instance, plays images 1-25, then 25-1, then 1-25, etc. Instead it simply plays 25-1.

2 Likes

Same problem here. In the presentation of this topic says we can script position and size but doesnā€™t say transparency. Yac! I imagine we canā€™t do it yetā€¦
@Facer_Official not even transparency script to be 0 or 100?

Possible workaround until we can script transparency.
In this watch

I script position with #DWE# tag to show the animation and place the image sequence out of frame when itā€™s done (I choses no loop but when the animation ended the first image kept and no the last, I donā€™t know why)
But, anyway, the good news is we can script position to take the image sequence out of frame instead script transparency to go to 0ā€¦

2 Likes

Yep. I just played around with something similar this morning. Seems to look fine with this work around.

Awesome