Forecast next days

I’m trying to make a expression that I can get the next forecast days. For example: Today is Friday, then I want to show Saturday, Sunday, Monday… if today was monday, shows tuesday, wednesday… all dinamically

I use this expression
$#DOWB#==2?Mon:$#DOWB#==3?Tue:$#DOWB#==4?Wed:$#DOWB#==5?Thu:$#DOWB#==6?Fri:$#DOWB#==7?Sat:$#DOWB#==1?Sun:$

So I got two troubles:

• First, the results “Tue”, “Thu” and “Sat”, simply doesn’t show.
  • Second and more serious, in some watches or in the app phone, this expression shows like a text

Someone have a suggestion that how can I solve it??
So many thanks since now

1 Like

The expression begins and ends with a $, so you should have 7 seperate expressions:
$#DOWB#==2?Mon:$$#DOWB#==3?Tue:$$#DOWB#==4?Wed:$$#DOWB#==5?Thu:$$#DOWB#==6?Fri:$$#DOWB#==7?Sat:$$#DOWB#==1?Sun:$

However, I think the empty value for false does not work on all watches.
Probably safest (but more work) would be having 7 layers with opacity 0 or 100 based on the day you need.

2 Likes

Something like this?

Each of the columns have the following formulas in the text field:

1st column (today)
$#DOW#=3?WED:$$#DOW#=4?THU:$$#DOW#=5?FRI:$$#DOW#=6?SAT:$$#DOW#=0?SUN:$$#DOW#=1?MON:$$#DOW#=2?TUE:$

2nd column (tomorrow)
$#DOW#=2?WED:$$#DOW#=3?THU:$$#DOW#=4?FRI:$$#DOW#=5?SAT:$$#DOW#=6?SUN:$$#DOW#=0?MON:$$#DOW#=1?TUE:$

3rd (etc)
$#DOW#=1?WED:$$#DOW#=2?THU:$$#DOW#=3?FRI:$$#DOW#=4?SAT:$$#DOW#=5?SUN:$$#DOW#=6?MON:$$#DOW#=0?TUE:$

4th (etc)
$#DOW#=0?WED:$$#DOW#=1?THU:$$#DOW#=2?FRI:$$#DOW#=3?SAT:$$#DOW#=4?SUN:$$#DOW#=5?MON:$$#DOW#=6?TUE:$

5th (etc)
$#DOW#=6?WED:$$#DOW#=0?THU:$$#DOW#=1?FRI:$$#DOW#=2?SAT:$$#DOW#=3?SUN:$$#DOW#=4?MON:$$#DOW#=5?TUE:$

Keep in mind to separate them with double $$… the single is for starting and finishing the formula.

3 Likes

Also note that it will be an English only face (no localisation)…

Fine! I’ll look to it… probably the empty value is because I isn’t put the double $

Great! I’ll testing this formula, I did so close that you make here… but I’ll test
Many thanks!

Yes… Unfortunately I didn’t see another way to do this… I guess that isn’t to have another way yet

No other way at present… :frowning_face:

Waiting for the suggestions in the threads below (2019-03) to be implemented…

1 Like