Help to solve some doubts below

My friend,
I don’t know how it went off. In fact I can’t even relocate the facer you improved for me on my smartwach!!
I saved it but it doesn’t download to the watch.
I’ve already made several attempts to put a smaller analog clock on the screen, could you give me some guidance?
I wanted to put this model that I send you, but I don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

So you have started another Topic. The previous was a DM. You must have deleted it. There is a possibility your Face was taken down because you used a Copyright Image. You must DUPLICATE before you PUBLISH. I sent you no file to put on your watch. I sent you a screenshot of some modifications I made to your Inspectable Draft.

I recommend you look at some work that is Inspectable to see how things are done. I presume you are talking about making something with a Sub Dial.

I have had some thoughts . I can see The previous Face you posted in the previous Topic , but it seems that it did not on your Profile . Sadly you used something in your face that is broken at the moment . Facer is very Broken at the Moment and they are trying to Fix it . I have been working on another Platform in the Meantime .
I reco0mend you make a very simple Face with one of the WOS/TIZEN Templates . Just change the colours or something then save it . After you have saved it try sync it to your watch . I think you need to practice with some simple stuff to get used to how the platform works before you embark on Faces that use advanced TAGs and sub dials.
Let us know when you have synced something to your watch .

Have a look at this.

Hello,
I really must have deleted it by accident. I’m going to duplicate it now.
Is there a way I can install on two watches?
I still don’t understand how do I put the screen in the free form.
And, apart from pinterest, I don’t know where to find images that I can use on the canvas…can you give me one more help…sorry for the abuse.
Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

WE need to work on one thing at a time . You can get background images from any where . Just think about who owns the Copyright . Best if they are square and .png type . If you are talking about hands and dials they need to have their pivot point in the centre of the Image and have Transparent Backgrounds .

You should try your own searches on in the Community Resources .

1 Like