Set46

1 Like

Set47

Set48

Set49

Set50

Set51

Set52…hopefully

Lumes for Set 32 Please . Why are some of 52 split in Half . I feel there is a very good reason .
27 likes more.

I will try redoing 52

1 Like

I am trying to imagine where they would work . If you wanted to change the hand at 12 to give a bit of MAGIC to the face . Sadly people do not select Faces because of their Special Effects .

Yeah I got it . ACTIVE HIGHLIGHTS . Did you draw those ? That is a brilliant way to do it . I am working on a test as we speak . I have done Active Highlight but not like that . Brilliant Idea .

My originals are split in half too.
I’m wondering if they’re supposed to be.
All I know is the hands are based off of a Patek Philippe.
As far as which one I’m not sure

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure. I tried to Google if there were any Patek’s that have half hands.
But nothing conclusive came up. Just a bunch of unrelated pics of basic Patek’s.
And I’m not ready to scroll through their vast library and examine every watch to find whatever one it may be.

Maybe tomorrow…

1 Like

No don’t do any more looking . See My Test above . They are split to make them active on a smart watch . I would like to know where you got them if you did not draw them .

lets just say someone allegedly checked out the competition.
I can’t say who. But you know who.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m recognising a lot of these Hands from the original lot I downloaded here when I first joined :thinking:

1 Like

I won’t admit to anything. I’ve never heard of that other place or person or whatever

1 Like

hand - black teardrop with collar minute
hand - black teardrop with collar hour
hand - red second
hand - SILVER & BLACK hour
hand - SILVER & BLACK MINUTE

hand - urn minute
hand - urn hour

1 Like

hand - ornate hour light silver
hand - ornate minute light silver
hand - ornate scroll minute gold
hand - ornate scroll hour gold

1 Like

I finally found a set of hands worthy of my orange & black watch.

Chii Miigwech.

3 Likes

@AllanCB . Thanks for flagging up these hands . So difficult to find in a search . I could change the title but this is a Legacy topic now . Brilliant . Now all I need is 1 to 24 Roman Numerals in Gold or Gun Metal Blue . :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :+1: