Informações diversas

HI, I’m looking for a battery model that has a red “empty” and green “full” color variation. Can anyone give me some tips?

1 Like

I thought we had coverd this. Plenty of Topics on Battery Gauges.

2 Likes

Sorry @russellcresser, I lost a lot of my PC saves. I’m trying to start over. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Oh shit that is not good . You will find the Rebuilds Quicker . Obviously you can still see your stuff on Facer . Make yourself some test faces with Bits and Pieces on , you can use as quick reference . I have loads with TEST in the title a good one is WIP . You can search for just those . Get yourself a little USB stick to keep your favourites on .

2 Likes

BTW Glow and Stroke on Text and Numerals does not work on WOS3 ( all the new ones ) and looks pretty shit on the Previews .

1 Like

Can I install the last screen I made on facebook? For free… just to see people’s opinion?

1 Like

You do not Install stuff on Facebook . If you are signed up to Facer Facebook . Just start a Post and Paste the Inspectable Link after your message . See what People think .

1 Like

@christianfernandes38 on your #12 Face . Can you tell me what is " Anime " about it ?

@russellcresser I didn’t know what description to put it in…

1 Like

Ha Ha. So in a search some might get there expecting some Japanese Comic Image on the Face.

1 Like

What would be the most appropriate description?

1 Like

Nice and Bold . Popular Digital Information.

1 Like

I’m looking for a clock model in which the digital numbers move (hour, minute and second) on the side inside a triangle and, it didn’t need apps.png.
however, I can’t find it again, I remember that on that screen there was a model of a pinboll game next to it, has anyone seen this model or could guide me on how to make one without the use of applications that requires the screen to be created, because I don’t have access and I don’t even know how to work with programs.

1 Like

Is this what you are talking about.
This Guy is at the Top of the Game.

@christianfernandes38 My Friend. I would Seriously try and get some Basics under your Belt before you attempt the most Difficult Stuff Possible on Facer.

1 Like

Hi friend, It was this style. Can it be done just using Facer?

1 Like

Yes. But you should inspect the work if it is open. That is all done on Facer. You will see what he have achived is beyond you. I know this because it is beyond me. You must plan to make smaller steps.
I think you are confusing Facer with another platform.
You must start Here with Facer. Despit some of its strange corners it is a good place to start. Play with the Basics so you get a good understanding of what you yourself can achive.
I have someting to show you from my Laptop.

1 Like

You are right @russellcresser my friend. I really couldn’t do something like that… sorry for all this curiosity…

1 Like

Listen My friend I certainly will not stop you from being Curious .

I think I understand that you want to have a look at some faces that have been Produced without using any Drawing App .

So here is a Link to a Private Collection made by a Member of the community who offered a challenge to the Group to see what could be achieved using nothing but elements from Facer Basics . Not even one Imported Image is used .

You will agree with me apart from My Contribution of Course the work collected it stunning . It quite impossible to believe that they are all Facer Babies.

A lot of the work of @bradtc and @rob.fisk is done with Facer Basics . Stunning .
Apart from that you will find all the work inspectable or the Challenge could not be Proved.

When you have digested that you will come back and search here as I have pointed out to you before all the Resources that are scattered around this Community .

1 Like

This one is stunning . You must follow this guy @petruuccios he is one of the Giants.

1 Like

I think this might be the one you were talking about .

2 Likes