FACER Community

Is it too soon for this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes it is too soon! Freedom of speech and all that, but the Queen is not even in the ground. Total disrespect even if your views on royalty are appently different to mine.

2 Likes

sorry but i dont think you can disrespect someone that deserves no respect. A country and monarchy that colonized its way through the world and history with violence and greed. If you dont know your history and cant take a joke, thats on you. And as for freedom of speech. there is no but. it is freedom of speech for a reason there are no rules or buts to it… and the people that are syncing it obviously agree with me.

Your view is your view - it’s not mine.

1 Like

its not a view , its a bunch of facts that people want to ignore. No country has been colonized peacefully. Some facts some people llke yourself like to ignore, like Disney was a nazi sympathizer and hid nazis during the war, but everyone loves disney movies, just like alot of people like yourself who likes a monarchy that colonized countries and none of them without many deaths and inhumane treatment of natives… These are facts not personal views. and I find it insulting for you to make it out to be about respect and personal views.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.