Looking for Rolex style hands

I wrote “That is not to say it is ok to make your own copy”.
That means you can practice placement of hands, numbers, etc. using another artist’s design, but you shouldn’t use that copy to publish it as your own.

[quote=“mauriziosignorini1, post:19, topic:46034”]
I saw in facer there is plenty of faces with names/logos of real watches, so i did the same.
[/quote] There shouldn’t be according to the Terms of Service.

I always test my drafts on my watch before I publish just to make sure everything works. I don’t know if your account allows it, but if so, that is a way to use your design for yourself. However, I don’t know why anyone would want to wear a copy of a famous brand.

Ok. I understand. I?m premium, don’t know if i can use draft to test my design on my watch.
Sincerely i’m a beginner and i don’t know how to use draft, I think that as premium i could use it. :roll_eyes:
Cheers

Yes, you can use the draft and upload it to your watch for testing or use. At the bottom right of the Facer Creator there is the “Save” button, the “View” button and the “Sync” button. Once you sync it to your watch it is saved in the watch’s “Watch Box” of available faces.

1 Like

Hi MAG
Thx for your help, you are precious. I have read Facer creator documentation, but…i can say that is not exaustive. I’m trying to learn various aspects on my skin.
Cheers

my original:-

Silver:-

my black and gold version:-

4 Likes

hey not what youre looking for but it inspired me to make this its for the samsung line probably have to use gwd to use it Filebin | 6063mvnlebcqdo9z

Instead of making people struggle trying to figure out how to open gwd and tpk files, you could have simply just posted the images of the Hands you had…I wasn’t impressed :angry:

Here are the Hands xluciferx6661 had -
gentle_hr gentle_min gentle_sec

Here are the Goth Hands in White, so they can be coloured better in the Facer Creator -
:arrow_left: Hour Is Here
:arrow_left: Minute Is Here

I guess you know it, just a general advice: .gwd and .tpk files can be renamed to .zip and looked inside with explorer

1 Like

Most of the people on here could and will draw those hands for you. What they are encouraging you to do is create them yourself. These guys are providing you with a complete course. I would be daunted to start with Gimp. You can do lots of Basic stuff on AUTOCAD SKETCH BOOK. It has a nice utility to make symetric images and export them with a Transpartent Background. ( Grey Squares). Remember as mentioned your pivot point must be the center of your image other wise you need a degree in maths to get them to spin on the Face.
I can assure you of the pleasure and satisfaction from creating your own stuff. ENJOY.

1 Like

Nice starting tool this sketch book. I just had to google some download server for the original version, since Autodesk no longer offers it.

1 Like

These things go out of Date so Quick : (