Looking for something that works well

Trying to figure out what the BEST Digital font is. I have some but they don’t work well when I’m putting them as a dimmed layer with “88:88”. I just trying to find the one that works best. Any ideas?

2 Likes

You need a Monospaced Font . You need one with One in the right place . Windows do a nice 5x7 matrix Font .

3 Likes

You can find fixed fonts @petruuccios and I created in this thread:

4 Likes

I think any monospaced (fixed letter width) font will do.
I used to suggest this one: https://torinak.com/font/7-segment
Meanwhile I made me few of my own like this:
10-segment Digi Ita | FontStruct
what I do not like most is, when the font only mimics segmented look, but then it has letters or digits with different segments and their placement off the grid.

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try these

3 Likes

Very nice slated font!

4 Likes

Yes . Peter has made some great fonts .

2 Likes

Does anyone know what font this is? I’ve tried WhatTheFont site but not showing nothing for this font

450448039_834383481965857_612029441296833610_n

2 Likes

This is close but I think the 1 is in the wrong place .

3 Likes

If you separate the digits and then use right justify on them, you can use an expression to line the one up with the 8 backgrounds. I just figured out how to do that with the digital font I use which is DS-Digi.ttf But the other digital font I use doesn’t require an expression to move the one into the correct spot and that font is called, SFDigitalReadout-Heavy. All you have to do is right justify it and it lines up perfect.

2 Likes

This one? SF Digital Readout Font Family · 1001 Fonts

4 Likes

What is that expression you’re talking about?

2 Likes

@russellcresser: THX for the link to this font… I wil definitely try it out.

2 Likes

Yes, that is the font. I have all the versions, but the boldest one works best. You only have to use the right-hand justification with the SFDigitalReadout family of fonts.

Capture

With the DS-DIGI family of fonts you have to use the right-hand justification plus an expression in the X box to move it over to the right a little like in this picture.

3 Likes