My watch face disappeared

Hi. It’s my first post.

About one month ago I created two my own watch face. Next i published it on website Facer Now I tried to improve one of it but they are disappeared. I can’t find its on website Facer (I’m looking it on name). On my account aren’t any my watch face which I created. What’s happened? In what way can I restore my watch faces?

Peter

2 Likes

There is no way to restore them.

You’ve done something that is not allowed, most likely you’ve used something copyrighted in the description.

3 Likes

Or Lost your Login Password ?
We get some sort of notification if We have Perpetrated an Infringement . Well I Do . :rofl::blush::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for answer.
I didn’t forget password. I’m still login on my account. I’n sure that i didn’t use not allowed ingredients to create my watch face (it was my first watch face based on basic elements). I haven’t received warring notification about copyrighted. Strange thing.

2 Likes

It’s not normally what’s on the watchface although it can happen if you borrow someone else’s work. It’s probably what you wrote in the watchface’s description, for example, if you described your watchface as a Rolex, or if you have Rolex on your watchface, or It’s a copy of Rolex it will get taken down by Facer. There is a list of banned words here:

2 Likes

@pitbrat112 . Did you Save it ?

2 Likes

Yes off course I saved it.
The name my watch face was BP_BP_1 - that there wasn’t forbidden words.

2 Likes

Cool . So have you found Your WATCHBOX . we have to as silly questions to get them out the way of the Discussion . What makes you think that BP is not a Trading Name .
Can you show us the image you used in the Background and or how you described it .

1 Like

OK, My fault. I didn’t pay attention that my surname initials are Trading Name :slight_smile: .
Backgroung my watch face was black without Trading Name and trademarks.
Now, I will try to be more careful.

Thanks.

1 Like

Just saying that might be the reason . Publish someting with a silly #123456 number . You should have got a notification if it was Taken Down . But the Bots are so busy dealing with other stuff .
Remember to Duplicate your Draft and publish the Copy . I change the Revision Number on my Publications .
I would just publish one of the templates as a test . you can take it down later . You will be surprised how many sync a Test .

2 Likes

russellcresser is always on it. What a great person.

2 Likes

1 Like

May be it is a copyright strike and facer took it down.

1 Like

I don’t mind. Maybe in the future I will try to rebuilt this faces.

1 Like

Let us have a look before you Publish .