New fresh hell! Deleted faces are back!

What new fresh hell is this???

All watchfaces I deleted from the begining of the time are back!

And they are marked as deleted!

Anyone has the same problem??

2 Likes

Now’s your chance to retrieve all your copyrighted deletions (save a new version) and never re-publish them of course!

3 Likes

LOL!

I really did it! I had only one watchface deleted by Marvin and I’ve just saved it!

jason.clarke.uk thank you for the brilliant idea!

3 Likes

Ha Ha Ha . Just published ones I hope . My own Profile will be swamped with Shit of my own making . I deleted them because they Embarased me . Or is it just the ones Facer Deleted . Have they given Marvin the Sack .

1 Like

Well the Facer team are definately working on fixing something… or maybe Fix 1 something and break 2 more things! I bet the deleted items will disappear by tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

No, it’s swamped with Shit! EVERYTHING is back.

Every idea I had and deleted.

1 Like

I don’t get it, it means that nothing we do is ever deleted?

It’s kept somewhere, sitting in Marvin’s drawers.

2 Likes

I only see the deleted items when joining the Beta version.
But, yes, its all there…

2 Likes

Good spot… @tom.vannes, I also found in beta version I was unable to delete draft watch faces… But this is not an issue in Non-beta version.

2 Likes

if you try to delete the deleted it makes another deleted copy of it.
It would be nice if they could be filtered by status like active/draft/deleted

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not on beta right now. I’d hate to see all the crap I’ve ever deleted show up in my watchbox…:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Crazy! I have hundreds pieces of junk now.

1 Like

Oh yippee . I got all my SHIT back . Like the Bin Men emptying the Bin on your Lawn .

2 Likes

Woah! Got some flagged faces back - nice! And some old ones that I didn’t know how to finish before, but do now - nice! This is awesome! :+1::+1::+1:

But… Even if you take out all the infringing stuff, I found it still won’t let you publish them. At least I can use them personally again.

2 Likes

Ha Ha . I have got an extra 400 faces now . I am actually quite please I got back the Faces my Grand Daughter Made I Regretted Deleting them when I had a feeling it was Cool to only have a Small number of Publications.

I really missed this one . #.#.#.

3 Likes

:upside_down_face: Be positive. You can see how much progress you’ve made.

3 Likes

OK, it’s gone now.

Marvin had hiccups yesterday.

1 Like

Ha Ha . Hiccup and Fart at the same time . Must have turned himself inside out . I see the Preview Buttons we Know and Love are Back .

1 Like