Plastic numbers (With added fixed 5 for peeps who wanted it the other way)

Hello guys its me again… This is another I made and finished up tonight. I will release more colors and may do a flat white with shading already done so u can color ur self. They will only be in this post so look here for the colors and new flat white with shading done. just will be a few . Thanks all of u. U all are great. Got to looking real good at my 5 and notice it needed some work like it was pointed out. I just turned 53 so eyes are not the best. Will fix the original 5 cause I notice it needed work too. Would have done sooner but was on vacation with my kids and family. Thanks again all.

2 Likes

They are pretty in general, but maybe try different method of cutting out of black background. There seem some strange particles formed. Or maybe it is part of the font?

4 Likes

yes just part of my font. and the way i was ending my cut off points in some of the 3d work … (: im little lazy hehe but thanks… work on my break points a little better with certain designs

2 Likes

Sorry about the mess up guys and will get better … Was in a hurry to release and rushed anyways already starting to fix but will take a day or so. 1st fix already done on broken12

1 Like

I will work and fix the rest in a couple of days thanks for the point out. The 5 I will keep because it was made to look melted or really just way i made my font and don’t want change. Notice the c in my plastics title… but will fix all else and thanks again for pointing out

3 Likes

All fixed up guys will be ready will watch for that next time I release… All thanks petruuccios for the point out. Again love all the feed back.

1 Like

Super! I like the corrected version. :grin:

2 Likes