Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm issues?

Hello, I am thinking of upgrading my galaxy watch(42mm) to the newer Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm. I was wondering if anyone has this model and if there have been any issues using FACER program. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I have both the GW4 “Active” and the GW4 Classic. Both work fine with Facer except for the new update from Samsung has broken AOD time updating. @Facer_Official is aware of the issue and is communicating with Samsung about it. It should be resolved fairly quickly.

Known Issue - AOD Freeze On Galaxy Watch 4

4 Likes

I have the new Galaxy Watch 4 and have had no problems whatsoever. @mrantisocialguy has both the new GW4 Watches, Classic and Normal, and I’m sure he’ll be able to comment here soon as well.

2 Likes

thanks MAG

3 Likes

thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Well, after these 2 responces, I guess I will go ahead and buy one. Thanks guys…/ girls?

3 Likes

I can’t vouch for @icrltd4, but I’m pretty sure we’re both guys! :laughing:

2 Likes

:grinning: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I have the Galaxy watch for and I’ve never been able to stick my watch faces through the app. I have to go on my web browser and go to facer.com sign in through that way and sick my watch faces from the internet browser. Has anybody felt the way to sync Galaxy watch for using the app itself

1 Like

Some days the app will not sync watch faces but the website will. Other days the website won’t sync faces, but the app will. Most of the time both works, but there is no rhyme or reason to the failures.

1 Like

I’ve never had any issues sinking it through the website at all they literally works flawlessly. But I’ve never been able to sink or watch face to my Galaxy watch for through the app itself. I don’t understand why some people can and have no issues with it at all but I never been able to

1 Like

If all else fails contact @Facer_Official at: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new or email them at: facer-support@little-labs.com

2 Likes

2 Sundays ago, neither app nor website was working. go figure. I just played the waiting game for a couple of hours, and they worked again. As MAG mentioned contact Facer Official.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten so use to using the website. The process doesn’t even bother me anymore. I do appreciate the info for facer support. I’ll just wait and see if they iron out the problem in upcoming updates. I’m sure someone else had already reached out to the with the same problem. You guys have a good day. :love_you_gesture:t4:

4 Likes

My most reliable sync is from Creator . At he moment I have to have my Phone awake . I can get syncs from the Website Facer.io on my Laptop . I also sometimes get syncs from my Phone but that is Sticky and often Reboots of the Phone and My Watch are required . So for my Samsung Watch and Samsung Tablet I can not get a Sync from Facer.io / Website . However I can get syncs from Creator on my Tablet . So if some one I follow posts something and get a notification I can sync it from there . Lots to Learn . Stick with it .