Show time in more parts

Oh Shit. Can you not change the colour of the background. In a .ttf they are Black but can still be Coloured in facer. It would be so much easier to work black on white. If not work with a light grey. Can you not work in a Chroma Key Colour and change it in a later part of the process.

I’m trying it in a colour, which can be set in white later in Facer. The thing is, I want to use multiple colours, white included, so that’s harder.

what’s this?

1 Like

have it like this

but want it kinda like this

1 Like

Ha Ha . That is me being a smart arse . Red Green or Blue . What they use for CG stuff for film .

I was going to say I use Sketch Book for tweaking stuff . I have not found good way to get stuff dead centre an vertical . But in a tiny watch face screen it is good enough .

I did not see those shots just now .

What I don t understand is you started by asking about showing the Digits separate now you are showing me a font you want to make with the numerals together.

You will see that a lot of people cut their losses and just us the Images instead of a font .

Have a look at this . I have not cracked the 12/24 option yet as far as I remember .

I am a choatic. Seperate numbers is still the goal, but you will not find a logic way in my thinking/ acting. Doctors are still looking for a pill/ cure for this specific disorder.
Once i’m getting into something new (fonts) I forget/ discard what I was doing before (seperate clock numbers… or even further: trying to make a face). Again an advantage (learning things) and disadvantage (finishing things :grin: )
So now I was just playing around with making some fond numbers.
Thanks for remembering me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hey listen That Is Fine . Thanks fot being Frank. The known Universe was created from Chaos. Repect for following your Whim. You will not get stuck in a corner. I think the most Important thing is we are all still learning.

Simon says: A day without laughter, is a wasted day .
From now on Simons says too: A day without learning, is a wasted day too :blush:

1 Like

Seperated them now (just a draft) . Is there a way to move around multiple layers?

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry Many have asked about grouping Layers. A bit like SketchBook in that respect.

Oh yes, that’s an option too :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some times a Font is just a little too black and white .