Sorting options

Is there any way we can get a few more categories to sort our faces in? Such as

Holidays Fantasy Animals Food Misc Logos and such Many times there is no place listed that my watch face fits in. It would be MOST helpful

I know i by no means have the skills the others do to make the faces, however I have had over 350 people like my designs in less than a week, so even though my faces are simple, they are colorful and people like them.

Thanking you in advance,

also please allow us to sort our own faces so we dont have to sift through the whole bunch of them , allowing us to decide what we want to do next?

again Thank you

Hi selia67,
This discussion may answer your question:

Check out my profile. I’ve sorted mine accordingly.I think that is what you are wanting to do as well.
It may also be helpful to read topics on copyrights and using images from the internet.
Have fun making watch faces and let us know if you have any questions. I love Facer!

Thank you soo much, I will check it out, I did read the posting on copyrights and made sure i searched for royality free images. My faces are all pretty much basic and ALL free. I will never charge for any of them.

Royalty-free means that once a license fee is paid, the images may be used many times without paying additional fees, but the initial license is necessary to protect yourself and your clients. When you license a royalty-free image, you can use it in nearly any application, for as long as you like, according to your license agreement (although some kinds of uses do require an extended license). The cost is often based on file size, the number of permitted users as well as other factors.
http://www.stockphotorights.com/faq/

Royalty free image rights often vary from vendor to vendor, however. I used to think anything classified as “Clip Art” in the public domain was free to use, but apparently that is not always the case:
_Public domain images continue to be one of the most popular types of clip art because the image rights are free. However, many images are erroneously described as part of the public domain are actually copyrighted, and thus illegal to use without proper permissions. The main cause for this confusion is because once a public domain image is redrawn or edited in any way, it becomes a brand new image which is copyrightable by the editor.

Confusing, isn’t it? :neutral_face:

I think the best advice that I’ve read someplace in this community is to either get permission from the owner or dramatically change any image that you find online.

As to sorting our designs, I have yet to figure out how to change the sequence of how our collections are displayed. At the moment I have New Year and St. Patrick’s Day showing at the top. I’ve been adding my newest faces to Summer/Spring, but that collection seems to be last.