Start delay of repeat fade in/out sequence

Hi Russel - thanks again for following up and posting another version. Yes, on all the fades it usually comes down to fiddling with the timings to get it all smooth.

I found the interpAccel option works also well:

$#DWE#<2?100:(100-(interpAccel(#DWE#,2,3,1)*100))$

Thanks again for always making sure everyone is taking care of in this forum!

2 Likes

Ha Ha . You are kind. I always meddeled in my career. :blush::joy::+1:

1 Like

:+1: :wink:

1 Like

Sorry I can not stop Playing . This is of the back of something @ThaMattie posted about two years ago Maybe more . I like the interpAccelDecel as it is symmetric. ( it does not seem to respond to the acceleration factor ) Excuse the Liner Fade but Sin Cos Rad just confuse me .

1 Like

Hi Russel - thanks for posting another iteration - it is almost like a relay race!

The fun with coding and design is that there are endless possibilities - you pick up a ‘string’ and pull and suddenly some many other things/‘ways to do’ come with it. Exploring code in unique ways is especially fun and enjoyable!

2 Likes

I am always surprised what others come up with. Within the Bounds of the Stntax it is up to the individual. I like the work of @petruuccios. His style is Descriptive so ot is easy to see how the numbers are arrived at.
Years ago a Machine Code programmer I met said that his job was the most creative in the world. I suppose if anything is possible that is true.

Yes, designing with code is something very unique - you start with a blank sheet and some letters and numbers and this gives ‘birth’ and translates to a visual experience that is alive and engaging. It is quite a exciting endeavor that never ceases to amaze :wink:

1 Like