Sun Rise,Sun Set and Weather Icons

Ok how is that? I added it in to the collection I previously post. If it does not look right let me know.

• W
1 Like

Yep one cloud is up now too! Lookin’ like a good set!

• W
1 Like

Give me a few min I will make some others to go with the set.

• W
1 Like

Yeah Well done. I know the Topic is reasonably strong it has had over 500 Views . A few will be Tracking it . I always point People towards the Community Resources . There is some fantastic stuff here :::)))

Great thread guys. Thanks @wolfkazack for posting them and @russellcresser for being the muse for revisions. One can never have too many weather icons to blend into every style of watch face.

I wish I could say I’ve never heard that before in a meeting, but…:rofl:

2 Likes

I added Night Sky icons to match, similar to MrAntiSocialGuy’s =)
I’ll make some Sunset and Sunrise too soon.

• W
3 Likes

Always Respect to someone who Contributes . Nice Avatar Logo BTW :::)))

1 Like

Here is the link to the Collection that MAG @mrantisocialguy curated . MAGic I say .

There we go. I think I have made a full set that matches well. Any suggestions?

• W

Oh I don’t bother with making mine 100% white. I use the neck HEX or RGB Value darker so I can see them and also so that they are better tintable and one last reason because pure 100% white blinds me on a Watch Face. =P

1 Like

Thank you @wolfkazack, much appreciated!

1 Like

Since we are editing on each other’s work, I did some on your Few/Broken cloud icon. I will use your original for the Broken Clouds and my rework as the Few. The difference is just in the size of the partly covered sun.

Few

2 Likes

Looks good!!

• W
2 Likes

Yeah most graphic resources do not need to be white . Saves battery power :::)))

So How would I animate a battery icon to just flash? and how would I go about only having it animated when the battery gets to a certain percentage? I do believe I recall some tag lines t do a hide and show an image at a certain time but not with the battery.

Oh I have tried importing an animated GIF but it said not supported…

• W
    battery icon 002
1 Like

Your Gif has probably got too many frames. The max is 25. I go for 24 so I can slip in a Blank if I need to.
There are about 6 ways of doing what you want to do.
You can make a separate image for each step of the data.
Sow the steps by Opacity.
I will continue on my Laptop.

$#BLN#<=25?100:0$

Will show the image if the battery is below 25% ETC.

Get back if you are not sure about the rest . I would actually go for 10% steps it is only 10 Layers . well 9 .

The next is to make a window and have a Facer Standard progress bar behind it .
Have your own Image that you change the colour of and Shape .Smooth or by Steps .
Oh what fun .
I will find or make you a test .
Someone like @petruuccios probably got some already made tests .
He has some wonderful colour mixing Stuff.

You are horribly off Topic .
Bloody Marvellous .

See WIP Test

3 Likes

Thanks Russ!

• W
1 Like

Keep an eye on the WIP . If there is anything else you would like to see let us know .

Not if you use an image instead of a progress you can change the Pivot / Reference position .

1 Like

Nice icons! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

@wolfkazack . Sorry I missed one of the main points of your question. The only way you can switch a Animation on an event is to bring it from off stage. Opacity can not be used wit a Sequence Sadly. You could always have a filter over the top of it ant fade that in with Opacity.
I am still working on the WIP. I will drop something in as an example.

Thanks for the incredible resources guys!

1 Like