Sun Rise,Sun Set and Weather Icons

For me the rain one and the scattered clouds are missing . also I am struggling to download them . Do not Panic over this . I am not the best Judge . Just a pet beef of mine as the Facer ones are wrong .

1 Like

Ooops my bad!
I just added them to my previous post, so they should be there now. =)

• W
1 Like

Brilliant will you humour me and take the bottom row of drops out of the SHOWER Icon . For me a Shower is less than Rain . However even Open Weather ( where the Data comes form ) seem to be confused About the difference and Facer donā€™t even Bother . I would rather Have a Go an be wrong than just do what everyone else does . I like that your Icons are distinctive and It is great they are SQUAT .

1 Like

Yep I am on it! I also added in a different MISTY icon to that post.

• W
1 Like

I preferer that new Misty Icon it is almost a convention . Be honest I think one Cloud for the Scattered clouds . You can imagine in the Workshops during my career . They just used to say F**** off Russ.

1 Like

Ok how is that? I added it in to the collection I previously post. If it does not look right let me know.

• W
1 Like

Yep one cloud is up now too! Lookinā€™ like a good set!

• W
1 Like

Give me a few min I will make some others to go with the set.

• W
1 Like

Yeah Well done. I know the Topic is reasonably strong it has had over 500 Views . A few will be Tracking it . I always point People towards the Community Resources . There is some fantastic stuff here :::)))

Great thread guys. Thanks @wolfkazack for posting them and @russellcresser for being the muse for revisions. One can never have too many weather icons to blend into every style of watch face.

I wish I could say Iā€™ve never heard that before in a meeting, butā€¦:rofl:

2 Likes

I added Night Sky icons to match, similar to MrAntiSocialGuyā€™s =)
Iā€™ll make some Sunset and Sunrise too soon.

• W
3 Likes

Always Respect to someone who Contributes . Nice Avatar Logo BTW :::)))

1 Like

Here is the link to the Collection that MAG @mrantisocialguy curated . MAGic I say .

There we go. I think I have made a full set that matches well. Any suggestions?

• W

Oh I donā€™t bother with making mine 100% white. I use the neck HEX or RGB Value darker so I can see them and also so that they are better tintable and one last reason because pure 100% white blinds me on a Watch Face. =P

1 Like

Thank you @wolfkazack, much appreciated!

1 Like

Since we are editing on each otherā€™s work, I did some on your Few/Broken cloud icon. I will use your original for the Broken Clouds and my rework as the Few. The difference is just in the size of the partly covered sun.

Few

2 Likes

Looks good!!

• W
2 Likes

Yeah most graphic resources do not need to be white . Saves battery power :::)))

So How would I animate a battery icon to just flash? and how would I go about only having it animated when the battery gets to a certain percentage? I do believe I recall some tag lines t do a hide and show an image at a certain time but not with the battery.

Oh I have tried importing an animated GIF but it said not supportedā€¦

• W
    battery icon 002
1 Like

Your Gif has probably got too many frames. The max is 25. I go for 24 so I can slip in a Blank if I need to.
There are about 6 ways of doing what you want to do.
You can make a separate image for each step of the data.
Sow the steps by Opacity.
I will continue on my Laptop.

$#BLN#<=25?100:0$

Will show the image if the battery is below 25% ETC.

Get back if you are not sure about the rest . I would actually go for 10% steps it is only 10 Layers . well 9 .

The next is to make a window and have a Facer Standard progress bar behind it .
Have your own Image that you change the colour of and Shape .Smooth or by Steps .
Oh what fun .
I will find or make you a test .
Someone like @petruuccios probably got some already made tests .
He has some wonderful colour mixing Stuff.

You are horribly off Topic .
Bloody Marvellous .

See WIP Test

3 Likes