Watch showing 30

HI, I have noticed on some watch faces there is a dial showing 30, my question is what is this, can it be done in facer, and how?

Hi, could you attach some illustration? What watch is showing 30 what?

2 Likes

Could be a chronometer watchface with multiple subdials. Might be 30 minutes or seconds.

1 Like

Could be Moon Phase Age or Day in the Month . Which should be 31 but a clever Maker may have the Dial Scale itself according to the Month we are in . Which is a Jolly nice Idea and I know a couple of makers that are such Stars that they might just put that on their next Face .

Thought it might be 30 seconds or minutes, do you know how to do this?

You mean how to write 30 seconds or minutes?
Insert digital clock component and remove all other tags from its text field.

btw. you still did not reveal for what watch should it be. Custom seconds and minutes should not be used on apple watches as they force their own time display onto every template and other components only update about once per 15 minutes which would look out of sync with the live time.

1 Like

Please show us an image of what you are looking at . We know how to do these things but we need to know what the thing is . You cannot Skin a Rabbit till you have Caught a Rabbit .

Just need to know how to do a sub dial for 30 seconds NOT 60 seconds.

1 Like

You want it to do 30 seconds twice in a Minute yes.
probably TAG * 2

Draw 30 marks or find already prepared in resource section of this forum

1 Like

@gordon_bowdery .

To Inspect . Click on Test’s Title and then the Little Rocket on the left of the Preview.

2 Likes