[WatchFace] Simple Symmetry - Published 😀

An elegant and configurable watch face presenting only the essential information in a clear and simple style.

Tap the centre of the face to briefly display the user guide and to unlock the user controls to change the colours and to configure the outer ring, watch glass second hand display.

With the Samsung Active, the face is perhaps at its best with the watch glass and outer ring turned off.

Now published!

:grinning:

11 Likes

I already miss the simple and clear watchfaces. Finally I was happy. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @lucky.andrei - complex hybrid or digital faces seem to be the most popular but I do love simple analog faces! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi
VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. A watch that seems a watch. GREAT work.
If i can say, i agree with your reply to @lucky.andrei. Around Facer i see a ton of faces that more than anythig else they seem made to gratify the ability of the designer.
Result, on my opinion, are watch faces cluttered with dials, redundant of info, almost unreadable and of little use in reality.
For sure i’m on the side of good, old, reliable traditional watches even if with the right informations that you could expect from a smart watch,
Cheers

4 Likes

Thanks @diavo!

:slight_smile:

I love the four-way symmetry of the dial. At first glance it reminded my of AP’s Code 11.59 and it’s elegance.

1 Like

Thanks @WilliamS !

Sweet! Is it possible to have colour options / switch assets with a ‘free watch’ on facer? Sorry about the Noob question… Cheers. R

1 Like

Any tap actions a) require Pro creator and b) make the published face Premium only.

1 Like

Nice minimal design Mike! I especially like the particular variation from the pics above with the green accent. Both because of that shade of green but also the balance of the color distribution looks the best to me. I know a lot of people like to give users all kinds of options, but if it was me, with this face I’d limit their choice to choosing colors applied only within that particular distribution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @richard2 and yes, as @kvansant said, the ability to change colour is a premium feature available with Pro Creator.

Thanks! And, yes I also like that colour combination. I have noticed however that I am very bad at judging what others might like so I tend now to try to give people the choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mike, this is a beautiful design. You know me, I prefer a clean and uncluttered design, and this one delivers. The colors add just enough nuance. Great show, old chap!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I am much of a judge of that either, but I approach it more like the soup Nazi…:grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much @ircrotale!

I really like the clean look and the color themes. Well done, Mike! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you very much @Linlay!

Available now!

:grinning:

3 Likes