About email notifications

Hi @Facer_Official ,
This issue has just popped up again - I recently had a few faces cross the 5,000 or 10,000 download mark and got the in-app notification but not the email! Do you need to disable the exception again? Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Does Facer still send emails after we publish a new face?
I have not received one of those emails since 4/28, but have published 5 or 6 faces since then. The only emails that I still receive from Facer are ads for sales.

Yes, you should! Let me check and see if your email address was disabled in our system for any reason

@Linlay it looks like Microsoft/Hotmail is blocking some of our emails. We’re looking into it.

1 Like

Should be fixed now! Thanks!

Thank you! Today’s showed up in Junk, so I’ll have to train Hotmail once again, but at least they showed up rather than being completely blocked.

@Facer_Official Could you please look into this again for me - I’ve had new designs featured, comments and download milestones but haven’t been getting emails :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @roycaruso! Looks like hotmail is blocking our emails (again). We’ll ask to get that fixed. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

@Facer_Official No worries, thanks for looking into it! Hopefully there’s a fix soon.

Mail services blocking again? I have not received anything from Facer since 7/18 - no confirmations of a couple of published designs. I don’t mind because I’ve had time in the last couple of days to catch up on reading the forums, but just thought if others are missing notifications, it might be Hotmail again.

Thanks for the report - will look into it!

I just received this notification - first one in days. Perhaps the issue has been fixed. Although the published face confirmations since July 18 have not arrived yet.