About email notifications

I have not received any e-mails in about 1 week by Facer.
New watch faces
10 SYNC
100 SYNC
etc

None of them come as email. What is the reason ?

I was receiving e-mails regularly. But lately there is no e-mail. Comments are not emailed to me. There are no e-mails. But it was earlier.

Hi there!

Sorry about that! Have you checked in your spam folder by any chance?

Everyone in the community - are you also not receiving emails?

Hello there!

I do get emails with sync numbers and with new comments, however I would be happy to get also emails with

1 - new watch faces, where I am a follower

2 - my new followers

This is I get only on my phone as a notification.

This is so far my feedback :wink:

Of course. I checked. But not. Please correct this.

I am still receiving emails.

I still get my emails :slight_smile:

@kakmese Iā€™m seeing a ā€œ10 sync milestoneā€ email sent out to you from our system yesterday Monday January 22nd, at 5:39AM Pacific time. Can you check if youā€™re seeing it?

No. No e-mail. The last email arrived on January 16th. @Facer_Official

Hi!

Can you confirm you are able to receive this email? Just making sure what we have on file is correct. This regarding your report here: About email notifications

I received this e-mail now. @Facer_Official

Iā€™m getting the 10 - 100 - 500 pings

I find emails somewhat inconsistent - I get emails about synchs but none about rejections? Its all a bit random though

Hello there. What about my e-mail problem? If not, can I change my e-mail address? Can he fix it this way?
@Facer_Official

facer-submissions@little-labs.com

I can not get e-mail from here. Please solve the problem. @Facer_Official

@Facer_Official Iā€™m no longer getting emailsā€¦Iā€™ve had faces featured but no email, faces hit 3000 syncs but no email. For some reason, one of my faces also hit 10,000 syncs but isnā€™t featured in the 10,000 sync club collection. Whatā€™s happening? :o thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @roycaruso - we see an email sent to you yesterday at 8:22pm Pacific time for a comment on one of your watch faces. Can you confirm you did NOT receive it anywhere?

Hi @Facer_Official, I can confirm that I did NOT receive it. I havenā€™t received emails from you guys (apart from promotional offers) in quite a while (last was 12th of Feb). Any suggestions?

@roycaruso - we found the issue in our logs:

Failed: facer@little-labs.com ā†’ roy****@****.com '[FACER Community] [Show Your Style!] My first design!' Not delivering to a user who marked your messages as spam

It looks like you or your email app marked us as spam. Could you check?

@Facer_Official Definitely didnā€™t do that :stuck_out_tongue: and nothing from you guys in my spam folder :frowning: My friends have had similar issues. Weā€™ve added that email address to our ā€˜trusted sendersā€™ lists but not luck so far.

Weird then! Anyway, we just disabled the exception for your email address. Hopefully you start receiving emails again. Cheers!

@Facer_Official fingers crossed! Hopefully I didnā€™t miss anything really important :o Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: