Advices for new watchface?

Hey! I have just created a new watchface but I feel like something is missing!
Any suggestions?

I might find a way to incorporate watch battery and maybe steps. I feel those are a couple main things people look for in smart watch faces but if you want minimal then that’s up to you.

In addition to battery and steps (that women seem to request), maybe the text should be a little darker. It’s a pretty color, but it might not be easy to see if someone glances quickly at the watch.
It appears that the image is hand drawn and is available online with attribution. If you are not the artist, don’t forget to credit your source.

Also …

The time display should be either followed by ‘am/pm’, or be in 24hr (0-23) format.

I’ve never had a request for that on women’s designs, nor wanted it myself. Is it a guy thing?

I have found it to be peoples personal preference and made different face variations. A lot of guys like military time or am/pm. I can take it or leave it. I know what part of the day I am in just need the actual time.

Is it a guy thing?

I don’t think it is gender specific. More about exactitude.

Some would be happy with just an hour hand (or equivalent).

Facer also asks for certain elements in their guidelines …

[quote=“Orion, post:6, topic:30394”]
I know what part of the day I am in just need the actual time.
[/quote] Same here.
As to exactitude, you can’t find many more women designers who are as OCD about details as I am, but none of the ladies have asked for AM/PM. As mentioned above, they message me to ask for steps if I omit that element however.