Cant find published watchfaces

When I searched for watchface I published nothing shows up. Is there a long delay or a problem?

I have the same issue… I think that the watchfaces show up in the search results list once you have gotten a specific ranking or something. So far, I have created three watchfaces and I can never find them by looking by my name or the watchface name. Some of my watchfaces are 3+ months old, so I do not think that timing is the problem… What I use is the direct link to the watchface instead.

Gents,
Consider branding your watch names with 2 or 3 letters that will make your watches stand out in searches. All of my watch names start with “MbM” (M watchfaces by Morga). For example “MbM - Envitimer”, “MbM - Explorer Black”, and so on. when I search or tell my friends to search for my watches, they only have to search for MbM to get all of my watches on one page. I can also send them a link pushing the Facer search engine to my watches like this: Watchface search: MbM - Facer - watchfaces for WearOS & Apple Watch.

For watches you’ve published already, you can still open them up in creator and rename them, then just republish them (update). They’ll pop back up again faster than your first publish.

HTH,
John

1 Like

jmorga106~
Thanks for the info, but searching for your watches doesn’t seem to be a problem. When searching for “MbM” or even the individual name of the watch it appears under the search results. For me, it isn’t a problem of order in which it appears, its the fact that the watches don’t appear at all on any of the search results. Even if the exact name is typed in and looking through all the watches related, it never appears. It’s like “dioshy” says, maybe you have to have a certain ranking or it may be that you have to be premium designer.

ok then you can also post a message on this board in the Support area and ask for your watch to be indexed in the search engine. I’ve had this issue in the past as well. (provide a link to the watch for the support team).

Thanks,
John

Thanks John! I’ll give it a try

I’m having this issue as well. The first face I published showed up within a day, but I uploaded two more recently and they haven’t been indexed. I tried submitting them twice and they have not shown up either time.

Sky Face 24 hour version - JDBreeze1 - Sky Face (24-hour version) - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
Sky Face 12 hour version - JDBreeze1 - Sky Face (12-hour version) - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer