Crazy Boat! - Enabled inspection

Hey all,
I enabled inspection on my Crazy Boat if you wanna check out some of the math work.

comments, critiques, and “you should have done x instead” are all welcome. :slight_smile:

John

1 Like

Fantastic. Should the sun move with the waves?

1 Like

Well if you’re looking over everything to the horizon, stuff in the sky above the horizon is fixed. Plus a fixed sun adds to the sea-sickness feeling lol

John

Just thought of something funny to add. Have a text box for Walter when the Y goes over 9/-9 that says “Dammit, I’m going to be sick”.

how do you deal with the delay in movement in the slide? I’ve been testing and example, but the object appears to “stick” at a point before the acceleration kicks in. Changing the multiplier make the overall movement faster, but there still seems to be a slight delay in response.

Here’s my calc:

(clamp((140+(accelerometerX()*-40)),-36,66))

Basically the object moves left when the watch tilts left (starting point is right clamp point). Tilting right moves the object back right on the X axis.

I think changing it to accelerometerRawX() will work better.

I was also thinking of one large bubble where the whole crowd goes “Ahhhhhhh!” with Y over 8 and “Helpppp!!” with Y under -8 LOL

John

That may be CPU time as well. I noticed a slight delay if I pitch the watch completely from left to right. But my Huawei is not a good test - I dont even have a smooth #DWFSS# hand.

John