Creator preview not replicating on watch

Have you saved the watch before sharing?

Ok, saved again and updated just in case. Sorry for stuffing you around, I appreciate your help. Iā€™m probably just doing something wrong as Iā€™m getting used to this.
To answer your previous question, I want the phone to go black for a few seconds but donā€™t mind how that is done. I thought the easiest would be to put a black layer on top that is only visible for that time. If there is a better way, please let me know.

I have now added a shape layer like you at the watch.
The transparency formula works on active and dim mode. But I have an idea, but this could only be answered by @Facer-Staff
The seconds do no work on DIM mode on the watch to safe battery. That means the second hand is shown but does no tick. I guess that a formula based on seconds does also not work on dim mode on the watch. This could be an explanation.

Is that just in the preview or on the watch as well?

It makes sense that certain things are limited in dim mode to save battery. I would however expect the preview to follow the guidelines and hence it would not work then either. Maybe just down to some update/bug between the preview software and the actual watch workings.

Now I can see the watch with all your changes. Formula is fine. But as I said before, the problem ist the seconds-based problem on the dim mode in my opinion.
You should ask Facer. Would be nice you give a feedback if you get an answer.

Will do, thanks for your help.

It must have been that I didnā€™t ā€œupdateā€ the watch and just pushed the save icon, why it wasnā€™t showing properly.

I have tested it on my watch (Samsung gear S3 frontier). Formula doesnā€™t work on dim mode. sorry.