Custom font rendering issues

Hi there, a couple of users have commented on my TS-200 face to say the fonts aren’t rendering properly on their watch.

I’ve attached a couple of screenshots they sent. I’ve had a look and it seems to be working fine when I test it so thought there may be a bug with custom font rendering on certain watch types? The user who supplied the green image states they’re using a Ticwatch E and I’m not sure what make model the other is, but its shown in the pic.

Many thanks

Thinking about this a bit more, I actually think this may be to do with the rendering of shadows rather than the font itself.

@Tim-P can you send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com with this info along with the link to your face? We’ll look into it. Thanks!

I am having a similar issue. The faces always look fine when initially synced to my watch. (Acer Zenwatch 2) runningandroid wear 2.31.0.284190.117.gms, but start to look like that a few minutes later.

And me

I had that problem on my Fossil Gen 4. Changing to a different but similar font solved the problem.

More have stopped working now. I’m going to put in a support ticket. Must be something in this ‘update’.