"$#DISDAYTIME#==true? 100 : 0 $" Broken Again?

I’m switching elements between daytime and nighttime based on the $#DISDAYTIME#==true? 100 : 0 $ transparency setting. Halfway through editing my watch the functionality stopped working. The colors are wrong, etc.

For example: The “daytime” digital time is set to “$#DISDAYTIME#==true? 100 : 0 $” and the color is green. The “nighttime” is set to the “$#DISDAYTIME#==false? 100 : 0 $” and the color is while. Currently the white color shows no matter what I set the time to. This was broken a while back and had to be fixed. Is it broken again?

Thanks

hai jay

Try use Expression: (#DISDAYTIME#=false?100:0) (#DISDAYTIME#=true?100:0)

it’s work fine to me :slight_smile:
hope this help

@Jay When I paste this expression into a text field, I get expected results when moving the slider to different times of day: Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more. Is this different from what you’re seeing?

Hi all,
I have a similar but slightly different problem. I put (#DISDAYTIME#?100:0) to show a layer during day time. And it works on web editing page, but it doesn’t work on my smartphone nor on my watch either. Any ideas? Thank you guys!
Sincerely,
Sunny

Try the following:
$#DISDAYTIME#=true?100:0$

While the DISDAYTIME returns true or false, you need to force a comparison to that true or false.

Hi,

I have the same problem with #DISDAYTIME# :worried: does not work that I use :

• $(#DISDAYTIME#)==false?(0):(100)$
  • $ #DISDAYTIME# == false ? 0 : 100 $
  • (#DISDAYTIME#?0:100)

I think it is not the expression that badly written, it is the tag “#DISDAYTIME#” that does not work correctly in time.

When I put “#DISDAYTIME#” in the text box, the tag value starts being equal to “true” and stuck on “false” since its change. Then it remains blocked on “false”. This when running in real time with : -->

Please can you fix this problem?

Thank you :pray:

1 Like