Elements visible on Facer Creator but not on watch

Hi,

I am working on a new watch face and i noticed the first time I sent it to the watch that some elements are completely missing. One thing that these elements seem to have in common is the usage of nested “if” statements. Here’s an example:
X: $#DOW#=0?263:$$#DOW#=1?286:$$#DOW#=2?300:$$#DOW#=6?263:$$#DOW#=5?286:$$#DOW#=4?300:306$
Y: $#DOW#=0?57:$$#DOW#=1?87:$$#DOW#=2?123:$$#DOW#=3?160:$$#DOW#=4?198:$$#DOW#=5?233:263$

This is for a normal Circle Shape element. I also tried this, with the same results: X: $#DOW#=0||#DOW#=6?263:$$#DOW#=1||#DOW#=5?286:$$#DOW#=2||#DOW#=4?300:306$

Any suggestions what i might be doing wrong?
Thanks!

First of all, you cannot put conditions inside of conditions in Facer.

Thanks @Mellin, I didn’t know that.

The weird thing is that it works great in the Creator but as soon as I display it on the watch, it doesn’t show anything anymore. I will try and think of sth else to achieve what I want to do which is display certain info in a different position depending on the day of the week (the elements on the left of the watch face).

You can see my draft here in case you have time and some ideas: Mircea Marin - Dots & Circles - Pure Orange - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Ok, found the better, more elegant solution. As the elements have to move on an arc, I used a formula instead of conditionals. Much cleaner this way. Thanks again @Mellin for “forcing” me to look for a better way to do things :smiley: