Error In Total Design Count?

My Profile is showing “100 Faces” listed along with my Followers… Even if I add up what I’ve added to Collections so far, they show more than 100, and Creator is showing “301”. Is there a bug in calculating the total number of designs now that we’re using Collections?

Hi, the same here.

Ditto here. Also the page will only load the latest 100. It no longer continues to load until the end.

…well it could be an (reasonable) intention, instead of error, with the goal to drive the newest watch faces in place of the old stuff… following the latest strategy

Thanks for the report, guys! This is definitely a bug and we’ll try and fix it asap!

1 Like

[quote=“Facer_Official, post:5, topic:23589, full:true”]
Thanks for the report, guys! This is definitely a bug and we’ll try and fix it asap!
[/quote] You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

@Tomas, I cannot access your link.

BTW, is there a way to add a banner/cover for our Favorites? That’s the only collection that doesn’t have one. I had so much fun on the others.

Hi @Linlay, the link is just about stronger promotion of the newest watch faces. Cover for Favorites could be really some kind of “modificable”.

1 Like

On the other hand, either only 100 designs really helps all the designers’ faces load quickly or it was my tweak after 1803. :sunglasses: I suppose after the bug is fixed I’ll know for sure.