Well, since you asked for it here is my list of 34 things.
I grouped them by what they are connected to:
1) Fix watchface's descriptions (too long, conceal important buttons).
2) Add sorting (like: by name, by last edit date, by publication date, by syncs, by popularity (ratio of syncs to time live)).
3) Add information if a watchface is featured and in which category.
4) Add ability to change to square watches view.
5) Add ability to change face's name.
6) Add ability to change face's description.
1) Fix description (it's not showing Enters/new lines).
2) Add working internal links for descriptions.
3) Add working external links for descriptions.
4) Add ability to change face's name (if creator).
5) Add ability to change face's description (if creator).
6) Add ability to see comments.
7) Add ability to create/send comments.
1) Fix profile bio (it's not showing Enters/new lines).
2) Add ability to create custom collections from one's watches (eg. the similar way the featured categories are displayed on https://www.facer.io/featured ). Can be with a limit of eg.: 3.
1) Add more detailed information on a range of outputs for Tags and Functions (eg.: that accelerometerRawX() goes from -10 to +10).
1) Add ability to choose categories (like analog and digital) for my watch (right now they are determined automatically by what tags I'm using, but most of my watches use digital tags in order to calculate analog elements - most of my analog watches have digital category and not the analog one).
2) Officially add remainder of the division - % (Some people report that it works, others that it don't and it is not in Math Expressions of Facer Creator Documentation).
3) Add compass reading tag.
4) Add GPS readings.
5) Add moon phase reading tag (workaround: http://community.facer.io/t/sloved-how-to-tag-moon-phase-today-rotation/815 ).
6) Add inverse trigonometric functions to Expressions (arcsin(), arccos(), arctan(), arctan2()) (workaround: http://community.facer.io/t/inverse-trigonometric-functions/3326 ).
7) Add self-created functions.
8) Allow normal users to create themeable faces.
9) Add watch categories (like analog and digital): "Gyro", "Accelerometer", "Phone battery".
10) Anable adding conditions inside of conditions (right now they don't work).
1) Fix a thing, when Facer is suggested on Android as a program to open office documents (like .doc). [Fixed in 3.1.2_1523]
2) Add widescreen mode.
3) Add ability to "like" a comment on a watchface.
4) Add ability to answer comments on a watchface.
5) Add ability to delete/hide someone's comment on your watch if it concerns a problem that's been fixed.
6) Add ability to inform someone that commented on my watch about a problem in it, that it has been fixed.
1) Fix a problem with what is showing on smartwatches right after uploading a face (When I send a new watchface to my smartwatch via the internet website, sometimes it opens up the 3-tap menu and not the actually uploaded face view. The face is loaded onto the device so this part is ok, the problem is what opens up when I load a new one).
2) Add ability to delete default face, or hide it if I have less than 10 faces.