Facer companion app not available

Hi guys!

Unfortunately, the limitation for Iran is enforced by the Samsung Galaxy App Store (due to US restrictions). We have no control over this :frowning:

We can download the mobile app from play store with no limitations, but we are limited for the watch app? I really donā€™t get it, and yet I say it one more time common people are not the ones to be restricted, can you put it in a direct download link?

Hi, not able to install Facer Companion app not available in my region (Gibraltar), please help! @Facer_Official

1 Like

This problem has arisen not only for Iran, but also for many Middle Eastern countries. I spoke with Samsung support and they said that this is your (Facer) problem.

Itā€™s very interesting that I design Watchface for Facer.io, but I canā€™t use those Watcheface for myself. :sweat_smile:

Facer companion app not available in USA

See my reply in the other thread. Itā€™s there in the galaxy store in the watch faces section.

Hi
Is it possible to provide a link to your application (other than Galaxy Store) that we can download & install it manually on our watches?

facer companion app for samsung galaxy watch 3 is removed (AXJhdjIJJA:2290:9905:759e5ca7146) error shown on galaxy store from 26 jan 2021 till now plz resolve this issue thanks

Most likely Facer has updated the companion app and submitted it to the Galaxy Store and are waiting on Samsung to approve the new version.

Hey, I am from Pakistan and the app is not appearing in the galaxy app store. I had already purchased a few watchfaces before. Please help out!!! @Facer_Official please help

I have a similar issue. Iā€™ve been using the facer app with the galaxy watch for like over a year now but a few months ago my watch got busted. Just got a new one and I can no longer install it through the galaxy store as it says not available in my country even though it used to be a few months ago. From Pakistan as well.

Hello gilani, I have figured out a way to install facer companion app for pakistan region, unfortunately I cant mention here due to community guidelines. If you really want to know kindly email me at: m_haroon144@hotmail.com, and do mention facer help in subject so that I can reply asap. I am more than happy to help others as it worked for me just few mins ago. Hope to see your msg. Or visit my facer profile and send a msg to me on my instagram

I can help, I just did mine for pakistan. Visit my facer profile and find my instagram i.d and send me a msg or, email me at m_haroon144@hotmail.com and i will tell you a quick easy way which will only take 5 mins.

Wanted to point out to everyone that I just got an email from facer highlighting that the issue has been resolved and now facer is showing back again in the galaxy app store so everyone should check it out.

Hola facer menciona q estarĆ” disponible en todo el mundo de hecho al ser gratuita puede descargarse desde cualquier lugar tengo el mismo problema es una lastima q no podamos acceder a ella. Tengo un Samsung watch y no me deja descargar la aplicaciĆ³n para el reloj. Estoy en cuba en estos momentos se q hay restricciones en cuanto a compra pero si es gratis porq no puedo ni siquiera visualizarla y menos descargarla

Nada yo no logro ver nada de nada

I am in u.s and facer worked perfectly until I got a new phone, now it does not download the companion app on my galaxy watch (it technically was already on my watch but wonā€™t connect. I live in Arizona and literally had zero problems untilI updated my phone. Even pay a facer subscription.

1 Like

By any chance is it a Galaxy S3 watch. I have seen where others are not able to set up that watch for some reason. I was able to set up my Galaxy Watch 1st gen about 2 months ago when I updated to the Galaxy S23 I have now.

1 Like

Welcome @sueanncanfield When I got a New Phone I had to do a Factory Reset on my watch and start from the Begining . I think I had a Synced Backup but Iit does not take Long . Everthing on your Facer is stored on the Cloud . Obviously like everthing else in life theses days you need your Facer Login .

I will try this. Facer worked perfectly on my phone beforehand, but whenever it tries to install the companion app (even though technically it was already installed beforehand) I get an error message via the samsung store that my watch does not support the app. Itā€™s a Galaxy Watch 4 and previous had Facer/companion app installed just fine for years so Iā€™m just confused. Facer also does not seem to be searchable via the galaxy store.

1 Like