Facer companion app

I can’t get the companion app to download. I click on it and nothing happens.

1 Like

@ashleycolvin84 hi! What watch do you wear? If it is an Android Wear watch, are you using Android Wear 2.0? Thanks!

@Facer_Official I am having the same issue, I’m using android 2.0 on a Fossil Q Marshal

@ashleycolvin84 has there been a reply to this string? I am having the same issue. Q Marshal watch and when prompted to download companion app, nothing happens. I cannot sync watch faces to my watch.

@Facer_Official sorry this message was meant for Faces… has there been a reply to this string? I am having the same issue. Q Marshal watch and when prompted to download companion app, nothing happens. I cannot sync watch faces to my watch.

You may need to check to see if the app is paired to your watch. From the app click the menu button at the top left, then hit Settings. Next tap “My Watch”. Select your watch brand and type.

Next step after that would be to double check your Bluetooth settings.

1 Like

@ken1 can you confirm your watch is running Android Wear 2.0? You only need to download the companion app separately in that case. If tapping on the button to do so on the mobile app does nothing, you should still be able to find it by searching for Facer in the Play Store directly on your watch (we should also be featured in the “Watchfaces we love” collection if that’s easier to find)

My watch is running 2.0. The Companion app was not loading on my phone. I got around the issue by directly loading it from the app store on my computer.

I’m running a Huawei Watch with Android Wear 2.0 and my phone is a Pixel XL with Android 8.0. I’m not able to download the companion app either and it also doesn’t come up when I search the Play Store from my computer. What can I try next?

Has there been any resolution to this? I have a ZenWatch 2 that upgrade to 2.0. I cannot get faces onto the watch any longer. The companion app button doesn’t do anything, and the companion app itself does not show up in the play store… would really like to be able to use some of the watch faces I purchased…

Hi, I was using facer for few months before I got a new phone…

I just installed Facer on my new phone but there is no facer watchface on my watch…
Do I need to install that companion app? (I have Android Wear 1.5). I clicked the button in the facer app but nothing happened.
I tried to find the companion app in the store but couldn’t find it. Can you please send the exact Link to the companion app? Maybe that app is not available in my country or something? (Germany)

I am using Sony Smartwatch 3 and Android Phone with Android 7. (Samsung Galaxy J5)
Android Wear V 1.5.0.3508863

I am using Samsung Gear S2 and using Samsung Galaxy J7 phone but I can’t find Facer Companion app anywhere on Google play or Samsung store… Can you please help me understand where to find it?