Facer Creator 4.2.14 is now live (UI updates & new preset browser)

Hi all!

We just released update 4.2.14 for the Facer Creator. This release includes some updates to the UI & a new layout for preset options. Here is the changelog:

New Stuff:

• New preset browser layout that’s much easier/more fun to use

Fixes & Tweaks:

• Fixed the broken tooltip on the watchface status label
  • Added UI updates

As usual, let us know what you think and what you’d like to see moving forward!

2 Likes

Love it! It’s great being able to properly see each of the preset options - Good work!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm … i have a problem with the new Creator. I don´t know, where i can change pictures (load from hd…). I only get a preview of standard elements when inserting hands.

Need help!

Greetings, Phantasico

1 Like

I like it! Definitely easier to work with. :slight_smile:

The only problem I’ve had is figuring out how to upload an image from my computer. Has anyone found the upload buttons?

Finally it is much faster BUT, there does not seem to be a way to load custom hands in the latest version. Am I missing something?

Whoops :wink: Will be fixed later today! In the meantime, you can use the image upload function and just use the rotation tags .

1 Like

Hello There!

I like the changes in general.

I just wanted to test something with days in month, but somehow it does not for for me tonight (Europe)…

Web Browser:

Version: 51.0.2830.55 - Opera is up to date
System: Windows 8.1 64-bit

As I could remember if was working fine few days ago.

UPDATE: I am working on another (older copied) watch face right now and date in the “Time Machine” is working there. So the problem described above is located only to the “new” one.

Hi guys! We’ve just pushed a hotfix that fixes the missing image upload button on presets. Also, thanks for the report @Tomas, we will take a look!

2 Likes

So, the update, would that be why the watch faces I made have vanished from my account?

no more possible to import .PSD files as pictures…

Well, that‘s a good decision imho. PSD-Files are bigger in filesize than PNG and that will slow down the performance of the watchface.

PSD is good for multiple layer and other nice things when you build the watch, but at the end, the specific layers should be saved as PNG-Files.

hello i have a question

sent to watch is not working in facer ceator and on the website
and my watch faces in creator are blanc ore not loading at all

the only way to send it to my wachts its by the app on my phone but a have edit a early made face and when i want to sent it to the watch via my phone its sending the old one before the edit the app its showing the edit one

please help me

( sorry for the bad englisch i’m dutch )

Hi Eric!

What kind of browser do you use? And can you confirm you enabled notifications on the phone app for Facer?

i use google chrome on win 10 x64

yes notifications are enabled

= :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
(I did not tested it now, but is will be definitelly a huge help.)

How do we view our creations in the Facer app? Is it just by going to our public profiles? I sometimes make watch faces in the creator that I don’t publish to the public, and the only way to sync them to my watch now is via desktop. Is there still a way to access your pending, unpublished designs from the phone app? That option seems to have disappeared for me.

Thanks!

It was moved a few releases ago to your Watchbox in the “My Designs” tab on the Android app. Let me know if that works!

Thank you!!! I have been inactive for a while, so I was struggling with this :grin: