Facer creator not syncing new faces

since yesterdays maintenance that was done to the Facer Creator website i can no longer sync my new watchfaces to my watch nor do they come up on the phone aplication only the name of the face comes up with the facer logo.can anyone help on this or is there still updates being done to the site. please help.

1 Like

I would just like to add that I am having the exact same issue and it started yesterday. Thanks for any help or update on the issue.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports - we’re aware of the issue and working on a fix for it which should roll out today. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

great thanks ill notify if i run into any other issues after this has been fixed .

Thank you for the update.

@yonathan94 @clif - Hi guys, we made some updates that should fix the problems you’re having. Could you confirm that they’re resolved?

Thanks again for your patience!

Hi Marcus.
I can confirm this issue still exists.
I just created a new one and tried to sync it and no joy. I tried in 3 separate browsers and the app itself and I get the same issue.

@unplugmealready Bummer, could you send me a link to the watchface you’re having an issue with?

It’s not published. But here is the link Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

sorry for the double post
But even THIS one that was published a week or so ago is not syncing either Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

In fact I just picked a random one from the list of published faces and that did the same thing. No sync.

Here is the example: wutronic - Cosmonaut - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Hope this helps

Yeah, I’m seeing an issue on wutronic - Cosmonaut - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer, but are you able to see the other watchfaces when you go to those links?

I can see them when I edit them. And I can save them. I try to sync and it says “sent to your watch”. But my watch never sync’s it. Also the display of the watch never appears on the mobile app. Just a generic Facer logo.

But yeah, I can see the faces when I go to the links. They just don’t sync to my watch. And none of my previous published faces do either.

This one too, for instance is one I published:

I have the same issue too.

@unplugmealready @sunnyliao Could you guys try force quitting the Facer app on your device and reopening?

Hi Marcus. The same issue persists, sorry. I even closed it down on my watch. It’s as if both the mobile app and the web based app aren’t talking to the watch

No worries! We definitely want to figure this out. Are you able to see the watchface running on your phone when you access it from My Designs?

No. It just has an empty picture of a watch. There is no display of the watch face.

Also, I attempt to sync it regardless on the app and it just spins around like it’s attempting to sync but fails

Still having the same issue on my side .the creator part seems to work perfect but when it gets to syncing new faces over to the watch thats where the problem comes in.

@unplugmealready @yonathan94 What versions of the Facer app do you have?

Mine says 3.0.4_1230-(1230)
But this also happens on the webpage creator.