Facer.io 4.3.0 is now live (curate your own collections!)

Not sure if we’re still sharing here but here’s the next collection

Can you add an option to reorder your collections including favorites? Right now they appear to be in the order in which I made them. I’d prefer to have my favorites at the bottom of my collection list rather than the top. You have to click the show more button before you even see any of them on the mobile browser and the favorites banner isn’t as pretty. Also is being able to see designers collections from their profile coming to the app? @Facer_Official

4 Likes

My banners/covers are finished for now, but I’m sure I’ll be upgrading as I make better faces. Yes! Yes! I’d love the ability to add from Creator as we publish, as well as a way to order the collections - or a way to change the default cover for Favorites.

1 Like

@Facer_Official What currently determines in what order our collections show on our profiles?
Yesterday, Favorites and Vintage were at the top of mine. Today on mine, I’m seeing my Favorites, Halloween and Winter with the button for the dropdown to others. It really would be nice to be able to place these as we want them, as Halloween is a long way off.

1 Like

This is a huge step in the right direction. It shows your favorites which is nice. However I really wish it also showed a purchased section like in the app so that I could also browse my purchases and add them to other collections. The day this feature went live I had to use the app and add most of my purchased designs to my favorites so that I could then add them to other collections. And for some reason, probably becuase of the large amount of purchases and favorites when I veiw an individual face when I ht back in the app it won’t load any of the favorites, recent, or purchased until I first go to the featured start page. So the process was painstaking.

1 Like

At what point are we no longer able to add to our collections? Is this a bug in the latest version of Facer?

@Linlay there is no limit to the number of faces you can add to a collection, although we do recommend you keep them at a reasonable size so they are more easily browsable.

The fact that you were not able to add faces to collections since Thursday/Friday last week is a bug which will be fixed today.

2 Likes

Thank you. What is a reasonable size? 10? 25? I have no idea so I’ve been trying to delete, but that’s not fun because with the holidays coming up I have ideas for new ones.

10 or 25 is definitely good. You could go higher than that, but the bigger they are the less likely anybody will scroll down to see their full content.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.