Role off the screen

Is it possible to curve your date time ect on the watch

You can do that somewhat by adjusting the spacing and angle of characters. Depending on what you are placing your text on, the font size can be adjusted as well. Just experiment until it looks right. It won’t be an exact “text on a curve” that you would get for a background using a graphics application, but you can come close with Creator.

1 Like

And how do I get the hands to glow I’ve been trying to work it out but still no luck :confused:

You’ve already used that image by posting it here. This is a family friendly site. I suggest that you do not use that for a watch face.
As far as the glowing hands, what have you tried so far? Do you mean hands that have an animated glow or just hands with a glow around them? Have you tried any of the paint applications that we’ve discussed?

Ok no problem that’s why I wanted to ask first but the words would be different I wouldn’t use swear words on a watch. And I’ve tried downloading different apps but can’t seem to for some silly reason so I’ll try on a laptop 2morrow :slight_frown:

1 Like

What were you trying to download them to before?

To design hands , faces etc I’d like to be able to design digital faces also

I must have misunderstood when you mentioned that you couldn’t download a graphics application, but would try on a laptop. An application that creates images should give you the option of drawing/painting anything you want to: hands, faces, or backgrounds.

1 Like

Ok ty I’ll grab the laptop and try it on that

Cool! There’s a bit of a learning curve in discovering all the tool locations and the terminology in most graphics apps, so take your time. Most of us here have been working with these things for years.

Yeah I know but I’m so impatient I try to get things done asap or figure it out asap I know that it’s going to try my patients big time so I’ll have to try and keep my cool and not throw this new laptop :roll_eyes::thinking::confounded:

I’ve heard that before. :wink:
Don’t “throw” your laptop! :fearful:

1 Like

Lol Ill try not to hahaha

1 Like

Linlay how did you get your witch to swing like that ?

After painting one frame at a time in my graphics app, I used an animation application to put the frames together for the .gif.

1 Like

Hi , How do I do a showcase with the watches ?

[quote=“nikkla, post:24, topic:43219, full:true”]
Hi , How do I do a showcase with the watches ?
[/quote] I did a search for “Collections” and found this. Maybe it will answer your question:

Edit: I just remembered that you were looking into various graphics applications. Creating covers for your collections to showcase your work would be a great way to learn whatever application you have installed.

Just need to know how to put a hole watch look on the showcase i would like like about 4 of my watche designs on the showcase

Do you mean that you want to show watches on the cover of a collection?
If so, make a screenshot of each and edit out the background. Save the images with transparent backgrounds and use them as usual in design of your cover.

1 Like

Oh ok ty Linlay