Facer watch Face reverts back to default watch face on Sam Gear s3

Hi

The Facer watch face reverts back to the default watch face on my Sam Gear s3.

Will this issue be fix? Any update to resolve this issue?

I’ve had been having the same iusse since the update. It’ll stay for 10 mins and then it goes to the default s3 face.

Hi there!

A new version of Facer was just released in the Gear App Store which may improve things. Can you make sure you update to v4.2.5 and update this thread if you see any improvements?

1 Like

I updated to the new version, and the bug still seems to be there. After a few minutes, it goes back the default face.

Just to add that the issue also occurs on Samsung Gear Sport. The time it takes to revert to the default watch seems to vary, but it will always end up doing it. This problem does not occur using faces from the Gear app.

Thanks all! We’re continuing to investigate the issue and hope to have a resolution very soon. Thanks so much for your patience!

1 Like

This issue still prevails even after installing the new update. The watch face reverts back to the default gear s3 watch face. Using iphone 8 plus on latest iso 11

Hope to see a solution soon.:neutral_face:

Hi @andrew.bartholomeusz and everybody else in the thread! We just got notified by Samsung that our latest of update for Facer is now available in the Galaxy App Store. Can you update today and let us know if you’re still seeing the issue? The version number is 4.2.6.

Thanks!

I’ve had the update for four hours, and my Samsung Gear Sport has not reverted back to the default face (yet?).

This seems promising. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

24 hour update. The face still hasn’t reverted back to the default :slight_smile:

48 hours and still okay. I reckon this is fixed, at least for the Gear Sport.

Now, about those heart rate and floors tags…

1 Like

@chris5 great to hear! We’re still 100% focused on bug fixing right now since there are still some Tizen 3.0 related issues but we should be able to get back to working on new functionalities very soon. Thanks for your patience!