Featured Much! Shout out to Facer

So I’ve had my Huawei watch for a little over a month. I’ve been pretty active on the site since then and created 36 designs so far. Today I received a notification that I was being featured. Actually several notifications. Obviously I’m not a premium designer, but today 9 of the 14 watches in the “Animated to the Extreme” section were ones I submitted. This is so awesome.

My first watch to be featured a few weeks back just broke 500 syncs. I hope I can keep up the interest and keep submitting designs. This has been a fun distraction from work at times to play around on the creator site. I’ve tried my best to not get too complicated so far and utilize the standard functions of the site. In the coming week I may start trying to polish up some more designs by trying out Photoshop so more. We will have to see how things go.

Thanks Facer team for the attention and promotion!!!

@eradicator09 loving your faces! keep up the great work!

Will do. I have 2 from the feature that are now nearing 1000 syncs. Any chance you could add a few more of my latest to this new section?

Just had two of my faces surpass 1000 syncs in the past couple of days. Glad everyone is liking them. Now if I can only get the Saiyan one to go over 9000!!!